Today, I would like to introduce how to make french toasts. French toast is basically a food made with bread and eggs and it is a Christmas time dessert in Portugal and Brazil and an Easter dessert in Spain as well.
Now I would like to introduce ingredients in detail.
-you need 1 egg per slice of bread -olive oil, or butter or margarine -cinnamon as much as you want – half a teaspoon of vanilla extract – – milk
1. First, set the stove to high heat and put olive oil or butter so that the bread will not stick to the pan.
2. Then, crack the eggs(1 egg per bread) into a bowl.
3. Add milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and then mix them together.
4. Turn the heat down to medium-low once the pan is heated.
5. Then, dip the bread into the egg mixture.
6. Coat a slice of the bread with the mixture on both sides.
7. Place each slice onto the pan and cook the toast until it becomes golden on both sides.